Wednesday, July 24, 2013

i'm trying to find balance between being a horder and being a minimalist, while knowing that they are complete opposites. -kickthepj


there is nothing on earth that makes me happier than seeing everything at once.

you know what I mean; when all of the sudden the panorama around you is huge and you realize how miraculous it is that you are right here, right now.

one of my favorite bloggers, gretchen rubin, says that there are two types of people in the world; those who are drawn to simplicity and those who are drawn to abundance.

I always thought I was of the later sort. my room is stuffed to the brim with things. things that I want to turn into something else, that I want to blend together.

but, i suppose, what I am really drawn to is seeing an abundance unite and become simple.



No comments:

Post a Comment